IMAGIN3D – 3D Printer Package
Bring cutting-edge technology into your classroom with the IMAGIN3D Printer Package, the only open-sourced 3D printer package specifically designed for schools.
The IMAGIN3D features a large printing platform (12”x12”18” tall), capable of creating chemistry models, topographical maps, or miniature versions of famous structures. Its volcano extruder allows teachers and students to use a number of different filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon, FLex etc.
When you buy the IMAGIN3D printer you get a lot more than just a professional-grade printer. You also get STEM 3D, a teacher resource kit created to make it easier for you to use the printer with your students, no matter the subject you are teaching.
Start printing in class today.
- – 3D design and editing software
– STEM 3D software
– 3D supply kit which includes 5 rolls of PLA filament
– Canon provided Basic Business Health and Safety Templates
– Education Specific Health and Safety Templates ( designed for CDC and ADA compliance schools)
– Editable Education Specific Template Libraries (over 1500 templates)
– 3D printer maintenance Kit
– One year on site maintenance warranty
– 2 year “repair or replace” warranty coverage
– Access to our ongoing support
– Professional development and training materials
The Imagin3D is available in the “standard” or “mini” size options. Contact us for more information.