IMAGIN3D JUNIOR- 3D Printer Package
Start experimenting with 3D printing in your classroom using the IMAGIN3D Printer Junior package. Slightly smaller than the standard IMAGIN3D printer, this model fits in compact offices and classrooms, ready for desktop use and smaller-scale instruction.
At just over 15” tall, the IMAGIN3D JR. printer can fit neatly onto your desk, but it still boasts an 8-cubic-inch printing area, allowing you to use it for a number of practical and experimental applications.
Combine the IMAGIN3D printer with STEM 3D software (included) which helps you integrate 3D printing into your lesson plans and create more meaningful and interactive experiences for your students.
- – 3D design and editing software
– STEM 3D software
– 3D supply kit which includes 5 rolls of PLA filament
– Canon provided Basic Business Health and Safety Templates
– Education Specific Health and Safety Templates ( designed for CDC and ADA compliance schools)
– Editable Education Specific Template Libraries (over 1500 templates)
– 3D printer maintenance Kit
– One year on site maintenance warranty
– 2 year “repair or replace” warranty coverage
– Access to our ongoing support
– Professional development and training materials
The Imagin3D is available in the “standard” or “mini” size options